Discover Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island with a 3-day itinerary that includes a boat cruise in the World Heritage area plus an overnight stay in town. Stop for a swim at Soi Sim Island and visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave); take a boat tour to nearby Lan Ha Bay; ride a bike to a local village; look for wildlife at Monkey Island; and enjoy free time in Cat Ba. Choose from activities such as kayaking, cooking, karaoke or squid fishing. Select a superior or deluxe cabin.
- 3-day Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island cruise from Hanoi
- Stop at Soi Sim, visit Sung Sot Cave, and explore Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy a welcome drink plus morning tea, coffee and cake
- Full meals provided on board
- Stay in a superior ensuite cabin or upgrade to deluxe accommodations S
- pend one night at a 3-star hotel in Cat Ba Town
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L,D)
7:45am to 8:15am: Pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ha long Bay. Rest stop for 20 minutes en-route.
12pm to 12:30pm: Arrive at Ha Long City port and board cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink while captain delivers cruise briefing. Savor lunch on board while cruising through Ha Long symbols Stone Dog Islet and Trong Mai Islet. Stop at Soi Sim island for one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on the island's peak.
3:30pm: Visit Sung Sot Cave (the cave of Surprise) with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites. Then, drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine and fruits. After that, join in a "cooking session" on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe. 7pm: Have dinner on board and enjoy karaoke or squid fishing in the evening. Overnight in your cabin suite on the cruise in the middle of Halong Bay.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Monkey Island – Cat Ba Town (B,L,D)
7am: Start your day with complimentary tea or coffee, then enjoy breakfast on board.
9am: Visit a pearl farm. See the pearl products and understand the process of pearl making in Ha Long. Then, board a day-boat and cruise to on the emerald water of Lan Ha Bay.
10am: Stop at Viet Hai Harbor. Enjoy a 5km (3 mile) cycling ride through the jungle to Viet Hai village in the valley. Visit a local family. Continue onto the National Park. Return to the harbor. Sail on Lan Ha Bay and enjoy lunch.
2:30pm: Arrive at Monkey Island. See wild monkeys and the endangered white-headed langur.
3:30pm: Arrive at Beo Harbor. Travel to Cat Ba town by bus.
7pm: Have dinner in your hotel's restaurant and then enjoy your free time at night to discover Cat Ba town. Overnight at the 3-star/4-star Hotel or Bungalow in Cat Ba area.
Day 3: Cat Ba– Halong Bay - Hanoi (B,L)
7:30am: Have breakfast in your hotel. Enjoy your morning in Cat Ba town. Take advantage of the beautiful morning landscape, a prefect photo opportunity.
8am: Check out of your hotel. The bus will take you to to the harbor where you can board the transfer boat to re-join the cruise.
9:30am: Relax on sundeck while sailing back to the harbor. 11:30am: Leave the cruise. Have a short break and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
1:30pm: Leave Ha Long bay and return to Hanoi. Enjoy a short break on your return trip.
5:30pm: Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing cabin with parents.
- From 5 - 9 years old: Charged 50% (sharing cabin with parents), charged 75% (2 children share one cabin).
- From 10 years old up: Charged adult price.- 2 adult only share with 01 child free of charge. The second child will be charged 75% price of an adult.
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located in Ha Noi by air-conditioned bus
- Sunset party in the afternoon.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees, activities on board.
- Meals as indicated.
- Drinks, tax, travel insurance, tips and others not mentioned above.
- Compulsory single supplement of accommodation for solo traveler.