Get ready for the adventure tours in the best preserved part of Vietnam. You will
have opportunities to join on bamboo rafting, climb mountains, ride along breathtak-
ing mountain passes, take part in exciting trekkings, visit ancient temples, caves
and local markets, travel along the Chinese border, and head to some of the
biggest waterfalls nationwide
- Impressive Ban Gioc Waterfall, the must-see highlight in the northern areas. The waterfall is mesmerizing and mighty while the ethnic culture of Tay makes it the ideal ground for the cultural festival.
- Ba Be National Park is the epitome of wild and untamed nature. This magic of area is the rich and diverse landscapes it offers. The park is made up of rich tropical forests centred around a large natural freshwater lake and soaring limestone karsts laced with caves and grottoes.
- Bac Ha Market is very well known in the area for its color painted to local hill tribe people. There are Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dzao, Tay and Nung…They all gather to the market to sell their homemade products such as corn wine, handicraft… as well as an interesting animal.
The trip is designed for travelers with limited time and would like to discover the northestern of Vietnam. The tour brings you to Ha Giang with the highlights of Dong Van Karst Plateau, Ma Pi Leng Pass, then continue eastward until reach Cao Bang province where locates the spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall. On the way back to Hanoi, make the last stop at Bac Son valley, an enchanting place with a beautiful river that runs crossing the rice elds surrounded by towering mountains.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba (L/D)
Morning: Our tour guide picks you up at your hotel in around 6 a.m, we arrive Ha Giang city by noon.
Afternoon: Have lunch and drive into the Rocky Plateau. You will soon have the look down view of the towns in Quan Ba district with the Twin Mountains as a gem. Descend into the Lung Tam hemp weaving village explore the local’s traditional craftsmanship that’s growing into good business. Drive through the Can Ty valley, along the Mien river owing pass by H’Mong, Nung ethnic homes. Settle down in Nam Dam village, Quan Ba.
Evening: Have dinner cooked by the homestay’s host and freely walk around the village, or you have an option to dip into Dao ethnic’s refreshing herbal hot tub. Have dinner and overnight in Nam Dam Homestay.
Day 2: Quan Ba – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
Morning: After having breakfast, we will continue our journey to more distant villages. From there, you will know how people live in remote parts of Vietnam. We will drive through the villages of Lung Cam and Sa Phin. A stop will be made en route to visit an H’mong Village in Lung Cam which is famous for “House of Pao”, and the residence of the Vuong Family, dubbed as “Hmong King’s Palace”., then you can explore the hidden trails and countryhood behind the town.
Noon: We have lunch in Dong Van town.
Afternoon: Explore the hidden trails and countryhood behind the town.
Evening: We will go back to Dong Van Town, have dinner and chill out in the Dong Van ancient town. Overnight in homestay
Day 3: Dong Van – Cao Bang (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, depart for Cao Bang. On the way, we stop to take photos or make short visit to local villages and see people in their daily life.
- Evening: Have lunch en route. Upon arrival in Cao Bang, visit Pac Rang blacksmith village and overnight at homestay (or in Phia Thap, incense stick making village).
Day 4: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc – Bac Son (B/L/D)
- Afternoon: Get up early to visit Khuoi Ky stone village where all the houses made of stone. Continue to visit Nguom Ngao cave and spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall with its untouched beauty then depart for Bac Son, a beautiful valley in Lang Son province.
Evening: Stay overnight with local family in Lang Son.
Day 5: Bac Son – Ha Noi (B/L)
Morning: Make a short tour around the village to see how they work on their farms or do their daily activities. Then climb up the highest mountain – the Na Lay peak for panoramic view over the valley. From above, the valley looks like a picture of green paradise with zigzag river runs crossing the village fertilizing the rice fields, and isolated from the outside by high peak mountains.
Afternoon: Lunch is cooked and served by your host before heading to Hanoi. End the tour.
- Qualified private car
- Meals as mentioned
- Professional and enthusiastic guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Fresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ day
- Border fee for foreigners.
- 4 nights in qualified homestays (Dormitory)
- Personal expense
- Tips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ day
- VAT (10%)
- Others not mentioned in the tour