'Wow,wow,wow...' is what the first travelers said after coming back from this simply amazing waterfall hike and river trip!!! Join our tour company, the founder of the famous 100 Waterfall tour in Nong Khiaw, on an amazing day hiking and exploring jungle and hundreds of cascading waterfalls!
BOAT RIDE, VILLAGES, AND THE INCREDIBLE 100 WATERFALLS TIGER TRAIL TREK! (L)
We’ll start the day with a boat ride on the Nam Ou to a small village where you can learn about the way of life along this river. Then we’ll trek through small streams and rice paddies to reach the base of the 100 waterfalls. The next few hours you will see only water and jungle and hear the sound of clear waterfall cascades. The pools around you are very inviting for a refreshing splash.
Your guide will lead you through the cascades and prepare a local style lunch on the falls in the middle of it all. Then we’ll take a small villagers’ trail from the top of the falls back down into the valley; along the way, you’ll take in views of the landscapes of the Nam Ou valley.
Hiking back to the village, we’ll have more time to observe the daily life here before heading back back by a small boat to Nong Khiaw.
Bring trekking sandals which can get wet and a jacket for the return is recommended as it can get very chilly in the evening. You should be in good shape and confident on uneven terrain for this beautiful tour. Do not wear flip-flops on this tour.
- English speaking guides with license
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees & local permissions
- Any additional drinks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children under 4 years old will be free of charge
- Children from 4 years old to 11 years old will be charged 75% the price of adult
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability