Đà Nẵng and Hội An are the two of best tourist attractions in the central of Vietnam. 30km far away from each other, while Hoi An is a small ancient town, Da Nang is believed to be the most modern city in Vietnam with airport and train station holding key roles of the regional transportation.
To get to Hoi An from Hanoi, therefore the overnight train departing to Da Nang station is usually desired by tourists.
- When arriving in Da Nang train station, you can have a pick- up car to Hoi An arranged from us.
Tips and Facts:
- Interesting experience is to travel by train in Vietnam
– travel by train from Hanoi to Da Nang takes about 17 hours
– night trains are comfortable (soft bed), you can buy food and snack
- You should show up at train station at least 45 min – 1 hour before
- Do not forget to bring the Voucher/tickets
- Contact our hotline number in any emergency cases